There is no doubt that has begun to define the very essence of humankind. It has become something one cannot resist at any cost. Eventually, many recipes have come up that have coffee as their key ingredient. Therefore, the best thing about coffee has come to be known for its versatility. Another thing that has no competition is Oreo. Nabisco has really found a way to people’s hearts. Oreo blends very well with the culinary world and can be made into exotic recipes easily.
No other brewer would be better to form an eclectic combination of the two than the Ninja Coffee Bar. So, here we have come up with a confluence of Oreo and coffee using the Ninja brewer. Let us begin.
The time required and other small details
This recipe is not going to keep you occupied for much time. The preparation and brew would hardly take anything more than 20 minutes. Ninja has a line of several models. You must note that this recipe is ideally suited for the CF080. In case you own some other model, you need to tweak the process very slightly.
The required ingredients
There is a small list of ingredients that you need to cover before you can enjoy the process of brewing. That particular list as given under:
- Some whipped cream that would be used for the purpose of garnishing.
- ¼ cup full of milk
- 4 Oreo cookies
- One Oreo sandwich cookie chopped, would be used for garnishing
- Half a cup of ice cream, preferably coffee flavored
- 2 cups of ice
- 3 tablespoons of coffee, freshly ground
Once you are ready with these ingredients, consider moving over to the process of brewing.
The brewing process
You are advised to stick to the steps we have worked out for you for a perfect cup of your frappe. The steps are:
- The size setting that would be used is ‘Cup’ and the brew setting is ‘Specialty’. Please do not forget to make a note of this.
- Grab a big plastic cup and fill it out with ice. Place this cup in position to brew.
- Toggle the size setting to ‘Cup’. Now hit the button that reads ‘Specialty’.
- This process begins the brew.
- When the brewing process ends in your Ninja brewer, bring together milk, cookies, ice cream, ice, and coffee. This has to be done in a container that has a capacity of 24 ounces.
- Take about 25 seconds to blend the contents together until they are rendered into a smooth mixture.
- Separate the yield into 2 glasses.
- Show some creativity to lend final touches to the coffee with garnishing using the chopped cookies kept aside and the whipped cream.
Your going-to-be favorite frappe is thus ready. Enjoy even a stressful day with this perfect cup and rest assured you would not be disappointed. We see no point in your wait, do it straight away. Happy brewing!