You may be carrying memories from childhood that have a hell lot of popsicles in them. You could not resist the temptation to hog on those popsicles then and you cannot even do so today. It is okay, we do understand the nostalgia attached to it but who the hell said popsicles were invented for kids? Every person of every age has an equal right over popsicles.
Furthermore, the creamy orange flavor is something that must have dominated your childhood. Moreover, making popsicles do not involve anything much. This easy recipe that also brings back your childhood has been brought to you by us in this article. So, we must begin with the recipe here.
The time required and other small details
As discussed earlier also, popsicles are pretty easy to make. These little things are something you can relish and cherish for hours. Bringing the recipe home only takes a few minutes of blending and some fresh ingredients. We will discuss both the things as we move forward but before we do, we must iterate that the total cooking time for this recipe is just about 3 minutes and all of this time goes into preparing the recipe. The popsicle recipe that we are going to elaborate in this article would yield servings for 4-8 people depending on the sizes.
The ingredients that would be required
This easy recipe has a microscopically small list of ingredients tagged with it. These items can be easily found at your home and you can use them to bring your child back or to feed your cravings for a refreshing delight. The list is as under:
A tablespoon of sugar, granulated
A cup full of yogurt, nonfat and vanilla flavored; preferably Greek yogurt
A cup full of orange juice
Once you have gathered these ingredients, you may proceed to the process of cooking.
The process for making
Rest assured the process is pretty easy. It is so easy that you need to do things almost amounting to nothing. While the preceding statement is true, we do recommend that you try to stick to the steps that follow:
- Grab a blender and add to it, yogurt and orange juice.
- Hit the pulse button on your blender several times so that you come up with a smooth mixture.
- Consider adding the sugar if you feel your oranges make it a necessity.
- Grab your popsicle molds and pour the mixture made in the previous steps, into them. The size and pattern of the molds depends on you.
- Transfer the molds to the freezer. They are to be frozen until they become totally solid. The process should take about 2-3 hours.
- Once frozen, place the molds under running hot water to make the process of releasing the popsicles easier.
- Once on the stick, serve them.
Enjoy a refreshing time with your creamy orange popsicles made at home. There is not anything that should keep you waiting, relish this popsicles now. Happy freezing!